Check if this training is for you
If you recognize yourself in all or some these statements, this training is for you.
- You often put your cause above your own well-being.
- You pressure yourself to create greater impacts than your project or organizational budgets enable you to achieve.
- You feel frustrated by the slow pace of change in your field of work.
- You experience increased stress due to the political, social, and psychological pressures and threats that come with your work.
- You are often anxious because you operate in an environment of uncertainty, scarcity, and dependency.
- You are frustrated by the lack of autonomy, the unrealistic number of tasks and responsibilities you have due to the counterproductive culture in your organization.
- You are discouraged by the frequent shifts in priorities and unclear strategies within your organization.
- You struggle to create or sustain a healthy separation and balance between work and life.